Thursday, July 21, 2016

Cubot Dinosaur: decent performance, for the price


Cubot Dinosaur battery


The 4,150-mAh battery is bigger than most flagship devices this year, which mostly ran 3,000 mAh. Unfortunately, under heavy use, the battery didn't make it as long as I hoped. I played 720p video and a few games and the battery lasted around eight hours. This isn't a poor performing battery but for the size it doesn't hold its water.


Under extended, light use the smartphone lasted a full day without a charge and if you need it for normal tasks, like texting, calling, photos, a few videos and games, then the Cubot Dinosaur will give you what you need. But I wouldn't let the size of the battery affect my decision; I just think of it as an average battery for 2016.

AndroidPIT cubot dinosaur review 2717
The bulky battery makes the device thicker. / © AndroidPIT

No comments:

Post a Comment